We went back to clinic yesterday, and everything appears to be good. The echo looked good and the blood tests were all pretty good. Dr. Singh and Jodi took out some remaining stitches.
They are still adjusting her med doses; they warn us the highest risk of rejection is the first 6 months. But so far, so good. Another visit on Thurs and another biopsy (to look for signs of rejection at the tissue level) in a week. We will continue to go 2x per week for a while, and then go down to once a week. At that point we can decide if we can go all the way home.
Going in and out of Boston yesterday was not too bad. We have to be there early, so we were up at 5, but beat the traffic, and were home for lunch. Other days will not be that fast. Then we all took naps. We have gotten good at napping.
Emily has a little cough, but they said not to worry. They will check on her on Thurs.