Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Going in tomorrow

Emily is feeling pretty crummy, and hasn't had the energy to go to school. So the doctor at Childrens thinks we should come in sooner. She can treat her and make her start feeling a little better. She felt there was no sense in waiting if Emily wanted to come. So we are driving out in the morning. Bob will hopefully be able to pick Jeff up in Rochester, and fly to Boston and meet us. If they can't get her into the ICU to start the IV milrinone, then they will probably give her diuretic to help reduce symptoms.

No comments: